One of the things that makes Real X different is its precise process of software development that virtually ensures success. While each project may be different in nature, there are certainly common elements to our process.
- Client submits a request. This is usually done through our contact form and includes what you are trying to achive, supporting documents, and of course your contact information.
- Requirements call. A software analyst from our company goes over the requirement of the client, clarifies issues, and explains to the client what our team can do for them. If there is a good match we will schedule the estimate call.
- Estimate call. After the team had chance to learn about your requirement, we will develop a rough estimate for the timeline and cost and present them to you. If the client agrees with the figures, we move forward to the agreement.
- Agreement. We use a standard master agreement which protects both the client and us. We also include a work statement which spells what we will do for you, timeline, milestones, and payment terms.
- Agreement signature + initial payment. Once the client signs on the agreement they will send an initial payment and we will start the work.
- Project plan + team allocation. At this point the client gets access to our web-based project management system. If the project is more than a light one, we will develop a project plan which the client can see at any point. The developer or team are assigned to the project.
- Development. The system is developed according to the requirements of the client. Changes the client wants to introduce are certainly welcomed and if they affect the timeline and/or budget we will let the client know about them.
- Testing. An important part of the project. The system is tested for functionality, integration with external systems, load (having multiple users on the system), and overall system testing. Usually the client would like to first expose the new system to a select group of users known as Beta testers.
- Deployment. After the client is satisfied that the system works, we will transfer the system to the client’s servers and test it in the new environment.
- Technology transfer. If the client has an in-house developers that will inherit the system, our team will do an orderly technology transfer to the client’s team.
- Support. In case fixes are needed after deployment, our team will be ready to fix them.
- Maintenance. If there are changes to the environment what require modifications to the software, our team is available to make them. Similarly, if the client wants new features or changes from the original requirements, our team is in the best position to carry them through.
As you can tell from the stages above, this is an orderly process which leads to the many successes of our projects. It is important to remember that the life cycle of software does not end with deployment. And even more so – that proper understanding of the requirements and the initial planning are cardinal factors here.
Contact us today and experience the difference
I would recommend you to anyone.