An appealing report we have found containing several things to study on. You could take a look to see what you think.
Learn more about software development.
Apollo 11 Astronaut Edwin Aldrin Prepares for Weightless Conditions
Image by NASA on The Commons
Collection: NASA Marshall Space Flight Center Collection
Name of Image: Apollo 11 Astronaut Edwin Aldrin Prepares for Weightless Conditions
Full Description: In preparation of the nation’s first lunar landing mission, Apollo 11 crew members underwent training to practice activities they would be performing during the mission. In this photograph, astronaut Edwin E. Aldrin, donned in his space suit, gets in more time under weightless conditions aboard a KC-135 aircraft from the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. The Apollo 11 mission launched from the Kennedy Space Center (KSC) in Florida via the Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC) developed Saturn V launch vehicle on July 16, 1969 and safely returned to Earth on July 24, 1969. Aboard the space craft were astronauts Neil A. Armstrong, commander; Michael Collins, Command Module (CM) pilot; and Edwin E. (Buzz) Aldrin Jr., Lunar Module (LM) pilot. The CM, "Columbia", piloted by Collins, remained in a parking orbit around the Moon while the LM, "Eagle", carrying astronauts Armstrong and Aldrin, landed on the Moon. On July 20, 1969, Armstrong was the first human to ever stand on the lunar surface, followed by Aldrin. During 2? hours of surface exploration, the crew collected 47 pounds of lunar surface material for analysis back on Earth. With the success of Apollo 11, the national objective to land men on the Moon and return them safely to Earth had been accomplished.
Date of Image: 1969-07-09
Reference Number: MSFC-75-SA-4105-2C
MIX #: 6900619
NIX #: MSFC-6900619
MSFC Negative Number: 6900619
original url: mix.msfc.nasa.gov/abstracts.php?p=4078
Visit www.nasaimages.org for the most comprehensive compilation of NASA stills, film and video, created in partnership with Internet Archive.
PHP is a scripting language originally designed for producing dynamic web pages. While PHP was originally created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1995, the main implementation of PHP is now produced by The PHP Group and serves for PHP as there is no formal specification. PHP is free software released under the PHP License and is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML. It generally runs on a web server, which is configured to take PHP code as input and create web page content as output. It can be deployed on most web servers and on almost every operating system and platform free of charge. PHP is installed on over 20 million websites and 1 million web servers.
PHP itself is a server-side programming language and it is vastly used by software developer to build dynamic web pages and to develop textual user interfaces. As a programming language it is vastly used in different segments while developing a professional website. With the help of PHP coding we can develop synergistic, capable and money making websites.
Custom web development, database driven website development, website with dynamic pages are the core aspects of PHP programming language. Custom PHP programming can be applied in several areas in web development like
1. Back end Administration Panels
2. Shopping Carts
3. Banner and advertising management
4. Web content management
5. Membership management
6. Blogs management
7. Mailing systems
8. Product catalogs
9. Visitor tracking
10. Feedback form
11. Forums and message boards
12. Event Calendars
PHP itself is a server-side programming language and it vastly used by software developer to build dynamic web pages and to develop textual user interfaces.
As a programming language it is vastly used in different segments while developing a professional website. With the help of PHP coding we can develop synergistic, capable and money making websites.
Foremost features of the PHP Programming language
1. Ease of writing interfaces to other libraries.
2. Various HTTP server interfaces.
3. PHP codes are platform independent thus can run on (almost) any platform.
4. Several types of database accessibility like My-SQL, MS SQL, Oracle etc.
5. PHP programming syntax is similar to C and C++ thus easy understandable by programmers.
6. PHP is an extensible language by nature.
7. PHP is Open Source, thus costly registration fee are not required here.
Advantages of PHP Programming
1. Speedy, trustworthy, stable, easy to understand and high performance programming language.
2. Compatible with various servers like IIS and Apache.
3. PHP codes can be run on any major operating systems like Windows, Linux and Unix etc.
4. PHP Providing design structure to produce rapid application development.
5. PHP has powerful output buffering system.
6. PHP programming can be used in a large number of relational database management systems.
7. It offers flexibility during and after the initial project to PHP programmers.
8. PHP provides quick execution of complex application solutions.
9. PHP is versatile programming language which is supported on most web servers.
At last, PHP is an open source language and hence free access to the source code is available for your development. It can be easily installed and we do not require paying thousands of dollars for registration. The most recent version of PHP is PHP5 which is really very programmer friendly and completely object oriented.
I figured that was helpful. You may want to leave your own opinion on this page.
More reading about PHP programmers hire.
Find More PHP Programming Articles