An interesting report we’ve found which includes numerous aspects to learn from. You might want to have a look and find what you think.
PHP is a popular programming language known for its capability to develop dynamic websites. PHP offers a variety of? benefits and it can be sued to develop shopping carts, web calendars, content management systems and more. Another great thing about PHP is its inbuilt memory and it makes sure that the server does not get overloaded. This feature helps in improving the processing speed.
eCommerce has been revolutionized with the help of PHP based web applications. It meets all business requirements in the best possible way. It supports many databases like Oracle, Informix, MySQL etc. Also, a PHP based website requires minimum code as PHP has a memory building option. Therefore, one need not collect the external code while creating a PHP application. PHP web development saves time, money, as well as efforts. Another major benefit provided by PHP is that it offers a secure interface and the whole process of PHP web development is stable and fast. Here are top seven PHP development tools.
1. phpDocumentor : This tool is also known as phpdoc and serves as the documentation tool for the PHP source code. This tool offers plethora of features and it also has the ability to provide output in HTML, PDF, CHM and XML DocBook formats. It comes with Web-based as well as the command line interface.
2. PHP Dox : This is yet another useful PHP tool. It is an AJAX powered PHP documentation search engine which allows you to search titles from all PHP documentation pages.
3. PHP/SWF Charts : With the help of this powerful PHP tool, you can easily create Web charts and graphs using dynamic data. Data can also be generated and gathered from databases by using PHP scripts. You can then pass it to this tool. This will allow you to generate Flash (SWF) charts and graphs.
4. WideImage : This tool is actually a PHP library used for dynamically manipulating images and then processing them for PHP5. If you want to use this library, then you should have the GD PHP extension installed on your Web server.
5. pChart- a chart-drawing PHP library : This is a class-oriented framework and it helps you to create aliased chart. Today, a large number of libraries are not available for free, but you can get this one for free. You can also retrieve data from SQL queries or CSV files. You can also provide it manually.
6. MagickWand for PHP : This is a PHP module suite which can be used to work with the ImageMagick API. It allows you to create, compose and edit bitmap images. This tool can prove to be very helpful when it comes to incorporating a number of image-editing features in a PHP application quickly.
7. PHPCodeBeautifier : This tool can save a lot of your time and efforts. This tool saves you from the arduous task of reformatting code to suit your own way of presenting it. This tool offers? a GUI version which means that you can visually process the files.? You can also batch and integrate a command line version with other tools like SubVersion, IDE etc. It also comes with an integrated tool of PHPEdit.
These are the top seven highly useful PHP web development tools. With the help of these tools, you can make your PHP web development less time consuming and less arduous. You can use these tools to make your web application more vibrant, impressive and search engine friendly. These tools will help you in developing a good, feature rich and smoothly functioning PHP web application.
I believed that had been interesting. You can also leave your personal opinion directly below.
Learn more about hire PHP developer.
Related PHP Tools Articles