A unique write-up we’ve stumbled upon containing numerous aspects to study from. You will probably want to take a look and find out if you agree.
WordPress is one of the most popular Content Management Systems (CMS) on the web. Although primarily used for blogging, it can also be used to build regular-looking business websites. Put simply, a CMS is an application which allows you to manage, create and update a series of web pages which make up a website. The main benefit of using WP for your small business website is that it is completely free to use and is easy to update without any advanced programming skill. Furthermore, it is the perfect solution when trying to get your site high in search engine rankings. The search engines love this platform and how organized a WordPress site is.
So here are the best benefits of using WordPress when creating your small business website:
1. Provides great Search Engine Optimization (SEO) right out of the box.
2. Themes you can buy or download for free. With these themes, you are sure to create a site that looks exactly the way you want without having to hire a programmer and you don’t need more than a beginner-level technical understanding.
3. Plugins are also available to simply “plug-and-play.” There are literally hundreds of thousands of different plugins that you can buy or get for free to make your website look different, act differently, incorporate Facebook and Twitter, play videos, auto post to other sites, stop spam, track visitors, and any other advanced function you can think of that would normally take a programmer hours to install.
4. The main issue many internet novices encounter is that they do not possess the expertise in programming and coding which is required to create HTML pages. Using WordPress allows you to quickly and easily upload and edit your content using a simple rich text editor meaning you can make changes as and when you need to.
5. Although it is a free service, there are a number of blogs and tutorials on the web which have been written by other WordPress users who can provide help on how to fix any errors on your site, update an area of your site or even add some custom features to help your site stand out. As WordPress is so widely used, you are guaranteed to find an array of experts to help you.
By taking the time to learn about how to design and create a professional looking and functional website using WordPress, not only can you see your business grow to new heights, but you may also obtain enough advanced skills to turn your website into a money-making machine.
This was merely a basic introduction, so please look out for more specific tutorials, articles, and blog posts which can help you get started.
This article was published by Nick Kringas of SEO Spartan, a Westchester Search Engine Optimization firm. For more information on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and to find out how you can get your business to page one of Google guaranteed, visit http://www.seospartan.com.
I thought that was interesting. Feel free to leave your comments below.
Related WordPress Optimization Articles